CrackReview nominated me for a Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you for nominating me for this award! I’m not sure how my blog fits the description of this award but hey, if people think my blog is fun to read then that makes me really happy! J They post a variety of different posts about anime, movies and other stuff which are all quite fun to read so go check them out!
The Mystery Blogger Award:
- It is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get.
- This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
- The award was created by Okoto Enigma.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 things about myself:
- My Harry Potter house is Slytherin (anyone else there with me?)
- I am quite short (just 5”1)
- I’m a coffee addict, not tea. I absolutely hate tea.
Do you believe the earth is flat?
Do you like metal and rock music?
I don’t dislike it but I don’t go out of my way to listen to it either.
What are your thoughts when you first hear about anime?
Well I was introduced to anime by my sister’s friend and I was curious when I first heard about it. By that time I was already reading manga so I went and immediately checked it out and that was that.
Is it good to be hikikomori or not?
Hmmm well I guess this will vary from person to person. I don’t think it’s all that of a good thing because even if you’re scared of social contact, you still have to do it to get anywhere in life and put yourself out there. It can be scary talking to others and it can be super awkward but it’s always good to talk to others. It’s fine to shut yourself in every once in a while but to stay in that state isn’t all that healthy.
What do you think about the world?
Damn, this is quite the philosophical question! I guess I like this messed up world. It’s pretty messed up that’s for sure, especially with everything I hear on the news and on social media but it’s still the world I live in so I can’t exactly hate the “world” when it’s a small proportion of the people living in it that create the mess. Plus, the natural world is quite beautiful so yeah, I like it for what it is.
5 questions from me:
- What is your biggest fear?
- Are you a reader or a watcher? (Personally I’d say I’m a reader. Reading’s always better)
- If you were an anime superhero, what one power would you have and why?
- Which anime character do you feel is most like you?
- What one thing can’t you live without?
So here are my nominations. Like always if you don’t want to do this, then that’s fine. 🙂