Hi guys! Arthifis nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award! I don’t think my blog is that neat at all. I mean has anyone noticed my random posting patterns? I am so disorganised with this blog right now. I am blaming uni and all the work I have to do for that! Anyways, my blog is apparently really neat and I am glad there are people out there who think that. 🙂
So I’ve only recently started following Arthifis but his blog is amazing. Like I can’t stress that enough. Why didn’t I find his blog earlier? Honestly, I was probably living under a rock!Plus, he is a great person but I’m sure you guys already knew all of this anyways. Go check him out if you haven’t! 🙂
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers
- Ask them 7 questions
Can you speak any other languages other than your own? If so what are they?
Yeah, I’m actually multilingual. Aside from English, which is my main language, and Gujarati, which is my mother tongue, I can also speak:
- Urdu (learnt it when I was little)
- Spanish (studied it at school)
- Japanese (self-taught so that I could watch anime raw. Yes my priorities are in the right place)
If money was not an object, what would be your dream vacation?
A world cruise. If I could, I’d want to go see everyplace even though I hate the idea of leaving my room.
What’s the closest thing to real magic in your opinion?
The power of the internet and technology.
If you could go for afternoon tea with a villain of your choice to discuss their evil plans who would you choose and why?
Easily Father from FMA. I feel like I could learn a lot from him in general. Hopefully he won’t turn me onto the evil side or use me for his own purposes. He seems like the type of guy who could easily persuade you into doing something without you realising it. Still, I feel like if I had a sit down conversation with him, I’d be getting the education of a lifetime!
Do you have a favourite video game? It can be from recently or maybe something you played when you were younger!
Please don’t kill me guys but I don’t like playing video games. I know I used to play them as a child but I don’t even remember what I used to play. I probably played Mario and Pokemon lol!
If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
Damn the philosophical questions! I’d probably want to know the answer to “Who am I?”. You’d think I know the answer to that but if you told me to tell you who I am, I can only describe myself from what I know myself to be which is subjective to my view of myself. So, if I could know the truth, I’d want the objective view to who I am. It would be pretty interesting to see what I’d get as an answer.
What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week? (Time to promote some great blogs, people!)
Ehhhh I’ve read so many great posts but since I’m writing this on Monday, and I believe the week begins on Sunday, I’ll limit myself to these two days and pick three.
- Moyatori’s 369 Thank yous to My 200 Followers
- Crimson’s OWLS Competition Blog Tour: I Wish I Could Be Like Sawamura
- Jenn’s Does being an anime fan change as you get older?
Here are the bloggers I nominate for this award:
Here are my questions:
- What sound makes you super uncomfortable?
- What song currently sums up your mood?
- Do you like collecting things? If so what do you like to collect?
- If you could be the villain in an anime, what villain would you be?
- What anime would you like to see return for a sequel?
- What is your favourite colour?
- Do you have a phobia? If so, what of?
See you guys in my next post! 🙂