Hi guys! It’s been some time since I did an awards post. This time, Mel, BiblioNyan and Rossiroad nominated me for the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award! Can’t believe I was nominated this many times! I feel honoured. Thank you guys! Do check out their answers!
- Thank the Person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions sent to you.
- Nominate around 10 bloggers.
- Create your own set of questions for your nominees and display the rules.
1. Is there a post you always wanted to write but still haven’t found the way to write it?
So many that I can’t even begin to write them all out.
2. Last movie you watched? Did you like it?
Oh boy when was the last time I sat down and watched a movie? I think the last movie I watched that wasn’t an anime spin off or something was probably Fantastic Beasts. Yeah, I’m not much of a movie watcher these days but I did enjoy that one and am looking forward to the next one. To be fair, I have been meaning to catch up with the Marvel ones but I feel like that’s just never going to happen at this rate.
3. Your dream vacation?
Hmmm my dream holiday. That changes all the time so my list keeps getting bigger. Right now, my dream holiday is to go to Japan as long as I don’t go in the middle of summer. That would be horrendous!
4. If you could go anywhere on Earth without having to think about time and money, where would you go?
A world tour. If I can go anywhere, might as well go everywhere.
5. Your favourite anime song (it can be an opening, an ending or an insert song)?
Here’s another that changes with the wind. I guess right now my favourite song is the current Gintama opening. Spyair always come out with great tracks and this one’s pretty amazing.
6. If you could produce your own anime, which genre would it be?? How would be the main lead?
It’d probably be drama and tragedy (that’s a given). The main character would lead like a Byronic hero because those are the best type of protagonists!
1. If you could drop everything right this second, get onto a plane or a ship and go somewhere—anywhere—where would you go?
Hands down Japan.
2. Name something that made you smile today (the day you write your post).
Listening to Passenger. Absolutely loving this new album.
3. What is one thing that you struggled with as a blogger but grew to appreciate or love?
Writing the posts. Even now, I have no clue if I’m doing it right or if they come out as a mess but I’ve come to really enjoy just sitting down and writing them. Once I stop caring and just write what I want, it becomes quite a fun process.
4. If you could give one piece of advice to any blogger out there, whether they are new or have been around for a while, what would it be?
Do I even qualify to give advice? I feel like I need that more but I guess I’d say post whatever you like whenever you like. It’s not necessary to have some sort of schedule or stick to just one theme or something.
5. What is an anime/video game/TV serial/film that you’d love a novelisation for? (Something that does not already have a novelisation and was not originally a novel.)
This is a difficult one. Let’s see I’d want to see a novelisation of Psycho-Pass. I’m aware a manga exists telling the events from Akane’s point of view but it would be interesting if a novel existed telling the events from Kougami and Makishima’s point of view.
1. Who is your favourite comedian and why?
I don’t think I can even name one comedian because I’m that uncultured. I’m sorry I don’t watch comedy. 😮
2. What do you do that you would describe as noteworthy? As well as that what do you do that is so unnoteworthy to be in itself noteworthy?
So hard because I’ve never really thought about this. I guess the speed at which I read is pretty noteworthy. I read really fast when I’m engrossed but can take forever to read something that’s super boring.
Me switching between four languages is pretty unnoteworthy. Nobody seems to pick up that I tend to do that. I normally forget the odd word when I’m talking to people so I just say it in another language as if it’s the most normal thing and whoever I’m talking to understands. It’s such a terrible habit.
3. What is something that you want to get into but just haven’t been able to? e.g music, boxing or yodelling
I want to get into tennis. I do watch it every now and then but I want to learn to play it. I just don’t have the time for it though.
4. If you could learn/obtain one skill instantly what would that skill be?
5. You have two machines. One can take you into the depths of space and you can travel across the universe. The other is a time machine which can take you to whatever point in time in the past or future. Which do you choose and why?
Easy, time machine because I’ve always wanted to travel back in time and see what life was like back then. We read all about it, but wouldn’t it be cool to experience it for yourself?
6. What do you do job-wise/school-wise? It just occurred to me that despite you talking about work and school quite a lot I have no idea what any of you do! This is more personal so don’t answer if you don’t want too, I’m just interested and probably a little bit nosy.
I’m currently going into my third year of university and I study English Literature. It’s hard to believe I’m already going into my final year. 😮 I also work part time on the weekend in retail.
- If you were the antagonist of an anime, what type of antagonist would you be?
- What is your spirit animal?
- Currently, what is your favourite song?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream?
Once again thank you for the nominations! I loved answering all the questions! 🙂