Hi guys! I’m back with another award post. This time, it’s for “The Unique Blogger Award”. I was nominated by Yomu for this one. Thank you, Yomu for the nomination! Do check out their answers, they were pretty fun and interesting to read!
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. (Try and include a little bit of promotion!)
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1) What is your favourite anime that has made you cry? (If anime has never made you cry, I suggest watching one of these: Violet Evergarden, Clannad + After Story, AnoHana, Angel Beats!).
You just named them in the question. For me, it wold be Clannad After Story, Ano Hana and Angel Beats. I can’t watch those three without crying automatically but they are also amazing shows so it can’t be helped.
2) Have you ever felt motivated by any specific anime? Which one and why?
I guess anime did motivate me to create this blog but rather than one specific anime, it was just the idea of being able to talk about a hobby I loved. I don’t think I’ve been motivated by any anime per se.
3) This one will probably result in either very simple or complex answers – why did you decide upon the username & blog name you chose?
My username and blog name are very unoriginal. “Keiko” is basically the closest Japanese name I could find that shares a similar meaning to my real name so that’s where that comes from and “Anime Blog” because that’s what my blog is? Pretty simple really.
- What is your favourite anime that was not an adaptation?
- If you could pick one dish from any anime to eat, which would it be and why?
- Since I can’t think of any questions (I’m too lazy), write three facts about yourself that your fellow followers may not already know.
Once again thank you Yomu for the nomination! 🙂