Hi guys! So, a while back the wonderful Karandi nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award! It took me a very long time to get around to it but here we are with my answers to their questions!
- Display the award logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers
- Ask them seven questions
1) You just found a portal to a new world; do you enter it willingly and why?
Enter it willingly because I’d be too curious to not to.
2) Once on the other side of the portal (whether you entered willingly or not), you find yourself face to face with the thing that most annoys you. What is it?
Let see. Since the questions make a story and all, I’ll go with a person who won’t shut up. I hate people who just keep going on and on and on. don’t disturb my peace!
3) Finding yourself face to face with the thing that most annoys you, you decide that since you aren’t in our world you can react however you want. What do you do?
Beat them up?
4) While you are dealing with the annoying thing, a group of travellers approach. Who or what would you like in this group (no more than five)?
Let’s go with Nyanko sensei, Maes Hughes (I can already see these two getting along fine), Kageyama, Sebastian and Yato. Wow, this group won’t be able to fight for jack. Probably the worst party ever.
5) One of the travellers attempts to stab you in the back. Who was it and why did they decide to attack you?
Let’s see. Out of these it would probably be Yato because he couldn’t resist and was too drunk to know what he was doing anyways.
6) You are saved from being stabbed. Did you save yourself or did someone have to rescue you?
I saved myself. Got to be prepared for the unexpected if I’m going to enter this world willingly.
7) You decide you want to return home. Explain how you go about getting there.
I go on an adventure with these five guys to find a portal to lead me back home since the one I came through disappeared. Might as well experience the world, make friends and have fun before going home.
These questions were really fun to answer. Thank you Karandi!
- If you had to eat one dish for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Talking of food, what is your favourite dessert?
- If you had the chance to switch places with a fictional protagonist, who would you choose and why?
- What sound makes you feel super uncomfortable?
- What’s your favourite season?
- What do you prefer, the ocean or the forest?
- What’s your favourite movie to watch around Christmas time?