Hi guys! So, sometime ago now, Shadowcat nominated me for the T.A.P tag! It took me quite longer than expected to get to it, but here we are! I’ve done this tag before where I wrote poems for Haikyu, Ano Hana and Steins;Gate which you can read here.
- Headline your post with “The T.A.P. Tag!” and put “tanka” as one of your tags.
- Make sure to link back to the original post that started the tag (this post!).
- Make sure to mention the person who introduced the tag to you!
- Pick 1-3 of your favorite anime.
- Write your tanka about the anime you’ve chosen. It’s fine if you decide to do only one or two if the schedule is tight.
- Tag at least 3 or more bloggers you know, and get their creative muscles flowing.
Hopefully I do a decent job on these ones!
Here we go!
Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudou-bu
A bowstring loosened
the hungry arrow it held –
music filled the air
mesmerising his being,
it hit the target; his heart.
Words convey the heart’s
emotions from me to you.
Now I understand
your last spoken words to me
and what they mean: “I love you”.
Hopefully these two are okay. I feel like they’re worse than my previous ones! Oh well.