Hi guys! It has been some time since I did one of these but I was nominated for an award and twice at that so here we are! Thanks to 7mononoke and tcrow for nominating me and sorry for taking so long for getting to this!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog so others can visit them.
- Answer eleven questions asked by the nominator.
- Nominate eleven bloggers of your choosing and provide ask them eleven questions of your own.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post or on your blog site.
1. What is your favourite colour and is there any particular reason why?
Hot pink. It’s been my favourite colour since I was little. I don’t really know the reason why I’ve always like this colour but now, it has become the colour I like to own but never wear. My go to colour for clothes and shoes is navy blue.
2. Do you have a favourite kind of wild plant, tree, or flower?
Bluebells. I find them to be really beautiful.
3. Have you taken a Myers-Briggs test before, and if so what type are you?
This one had me searching through my emails because I remember having done it. I’m supposedly INFJ-A.
4. What is one of your fondest or most memorable childhood memories?
Oh wow I don’t really know. I guess if I had to pick one, it would be the time I was gifted a pink heart cushion after my older sister took my square heart cushion. I still have my cushion and can’t sleep without it.
5. What is a scent that you like? It could be a food-related scent, anything floral, or something like the smell of cut grass, pencils, or books.
Vanilla. I love the smell of vanilla.
6. What is your current favourite anime or your current favourite book?
Current favourite anime would be Kimetsu no Yaiba. It’s been fantastic so far. And book would be The Night Stalker which will feature in this week’s “Weekly Reads” since I just finished reading it.
7. Do you like adventure outdoors, like occasional camping or light hiking?
I went hiking once and I quite enjoyed it though I don’t see myself going camping ever. I guess it depends on the activity for me.
8. Do you have a psych or a developmental disorder, and has it affected your life? (No need to reveal what it is unless you’re comfortable.)
Fortunately, I’ve never been diagnosed with anything.
9. What kind of insect or arachnid scares you or annoys you the most?
I’m not scared of insects and the likes. Usually, I’m the one that gets called to get rid of them since my sisters are terrified of them.
10. What is your favourite OST from an anime or other TV series?
That’s a difficult one. Right now, it would be Bungo Stray Dogs.
11. What are you most grateful for? You can mention several if needed.
Is it okay if I just say everything? Because honestly, I don’t think there’s anything that I’m ungrateful for.
1. What part of blogging do you find the most challenging?
Finding the time to write posts during uni. That was tough especially during assignment and exam season.
2. What tools do you use to help you write your blog posts, besides the blogging platform itself? For example, do you have a favourite tool for screen captures?
Word. I actually write all my posts on word and them copy them onto WP. I have all of posts saved in their necessary filed on my onedrive so they are all backed up.
3. Do you prefer to write episodic reviews or other features and why?
That’s what I was thinking recently. I think I like a mixture. I really enjoy writing posts for Music Box because it allows me to do a brief analysis of lyrics which I find fun but I also like doing episodic reviews. I aim to get back into doing them because they allow me to sort out my thoughts about a given episode in a nice way.
4. When you watch an anime series, is it easier for you to forgive bad plotting or bad characters and why?
I can forgive bad characters if the animation and plot are good because I can still enjoy the story but I can’t forgive a bad plot because it’s a waste of time watching something I can’t enjoy at all.
5. If you could bring one piece of an anime series — a magic spell, a piece of equipment, a technology, or something like that — to our world and use it, what would it be?
Oh wow there’s so much to choose from! I guess I’d go with alchemy. It would be pretty cool to be able to use alchemy.
I’ve only ever used MAL not because it’s good but it was what I was introduced to when I first started watching anime and never switched. Even when I lost my first account, I made my second one on MAL. I don’t really like it, but it does the job of keeping track of what anime I’ve watched.
7. What series in Summer 2019 (or in the next season if you get to this later) are you most looking forward to? Multiple answers are fine if you have a tie!
I’m looking forward to Vinland Saga the most. Hopefully it’ll be a good adaptation since I’ve heard so many good things about the manga.
8. What’s your favourite non-human anime character?
Hands down Nyanko sensei!
9. What anime series would you like to see get more recognition?
That’s a difficult one because I’m not a good judge as to what already has a lot of recognition and what doesn’t. That being said, I’ll go with Mushishi. It’s a great anime!
10. Do you have a post, or a topic, that you’ve tried to write many times, but couldn’t? What was it about and what stopped you from finishing?
I don’t think so. As of right now, there’s not a post that I’ve wanted to post that I haven’t.
11. Have you ever not posted something because you thought it might be too controversial? Did you change your post, cancel the post, or just let it fly?
Nope. I feel like my posts are pretty neutral in that regard.
That’s all the questions done! Thanks guys for nominating me! 🙂
- Two Happy Cats
- A Nerdy Perspective
- Takuto’s Anime Café
- Alex’s Arena
- What was the worst anime you’ve watched?
- What’s your favourite post that you’ve written?
- Is there an anime that you’ve wanted to watch but haven’t gotten round to?
- Do you follow a strict blogging schedule?
- Do you prefer to watch anime as it airs or binge watch it after it’s finished?
- If you could keep an animal from anime/tv/book/manga as a pet, who would you choose and why?
- Are you a cat or a dog person?
- Do you prefer sweet, sour or spicy food?
- What’s an anime/tv/book/manga you can watch/read multiple times without getting bored of it?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What’s your go to dessert?