Hi guys! I was nominated for another award! This time, Megan over at A Geeky Gal nominated me for a Real Neat Blog Award! You can find their answers here. Thank you for the nomination. I’m glad you enjoy my blog! 🙂
- Display the Award Logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
1) What is the best advice someone has ever given you?
To believe in my own decisions even if other’s think they’re wrong. Honestly I wouldn’t be where I am without this advice. I used to second guess my decisions all the time thinking what I was doing and the path I was going down was wrong or not good enough. Being told to believe in my own decisions gave me the confidence to voice and follow my own dreams. I’m not bound to anyone so this should have been obvious be we often let others dictate our life choices leading to us second guessing our own decisions. It’s not healthy.
2) Which fantasy world would you like to visit the most?
Harry Potter hands down. Who doesn’t want to go to Hogwarts and experience the craziness of school?
3) What is the best thing that the internet has ever created?
I’ll say memes. They’re probably the best creations to come out of the internet.
4) What lessons have you learned from video games?
I don’t play video games so I can’t really answer this question. However, I’ll say what I’ve learnt from fiction.
I’ve learnt that fantasy is not an escape from reality because fantasy depicts reality just in a different way.
5) What book/movie/video game character do you secretly admire?
Secretly admire? That’s a difficult one because I don’t really look up to fictional characters as much as I do the creators of the characters. However, if I had to pick one, I’d go with Jane from Jane Eyre. I think that was the first Victorian novel I read that had a strong female lead. She really won me over with her desire for an independent lifestyle and equality in what she did. She still is one of my favourite characters.
6) What is your actual superpower?
Eh um I’m not quite sure. I think I’ll say the ability to juggle a lot of commitments and not get stressed out by it all. I don’t get stressed out by my load because I know when I need to take a break from things to prioritise other things which is why I tend to step away from the blog during assessment season.
7) What weapon would you carry during the Zombie Apocalypse?
Do I have to carry a weapon and step outside? Can’t I just hide somewhere with my stash of food, laptop and phone and get others to bring me stuff when I need it? There’s no way I’m stepping outside if there’s zombie’s out and about unless they’re like the ones from Boyfriend of the Dead.
Once again thank you Megan for nominating me and for the questions! They were fun to answer! 🙂
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
- What anime had the biggest impact on you?
- What genre of anime do you enjoy the most?
- Do you ever revisit older posts you’ve written?
- What is your favourite post that you’ve written?
- What anime do you think needs more attention?
- If you could pick an animal from an anime to keep as a pet, who would you pick?