Hi guys! I know it’s still pretty early to be talking about next year but it’s not that long now! So I mentioned, last month I think, of doing something to celebrate the new season of Haikyu and all so here we are.
In the end, I decided I’l be writing three posts or so every week throughout January to celebrate everything I love about the anime. The reason I’m putting this out now is so that if anybody else wants to do this, they can. It’s not compulsory to join me but in case anyone wanted to, I thought I’d share the prompts.
I’ve written the prompts under the weeks I’ll be publishing them in but there’s no strict rule as to when the posts need to come out or that you have to do all of them. 🙂
I’m quite unoriginal with titles so I just went with “Celebrating Haikyu”. Apologies for the dullness of the title.
Week 1: 1-5th January
- How did you discover the Haikyu anime/manga?
- Do you prefer the manga or the anime?
Week 2: 6th-12th January
- A Character that inspires you
- One thing Haikyu taught you
- The importance of (pick anything to write about. This could be one of the metaphors in the show, a theme, literally anything you think is important)
Week 3: 13-19th January
- Who would be on your dream volleyball team?
- If you were a player in Haikyu, what position and team would you play for?
- Sort Karasuno into Hogwarts houses! (Because why not?)
Week 4: 20-26th January:
- Write a Haiku for Haikyu!
- Pick a team that doesn’t have an animal representing it. What animal would you pick and why?
- Do a break down of the lyrics of one of the op/ed
Week 5: 27-31st January
- Which character had the most satisfying growth over the last three seasons?
- Share your favourite moments from Haikyu (one from each of the last seasons)
Those are all the posts I’ll be writing over January! 🙂 Hopefully it will be a lot of fun! So yeah, feel free to join me if you want to! 🙂