Hi guys! This is probably the last award nomination of the year! 😮 I want to thank Amelia for nominating me! Thank you!
- Display the Award Logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
What’s your favourite food?
A lot of different foods if I’m honest but I think I’ll go with teriyaki stir fry. I made some recently and it was so good! It was probably one of the best stir fry I’ve had in a while.
What would be the ultimate gift to give you?
Ooo I don’t know. Books or anything anime related I guess.
Name three characters you’d love to spend the holidays with and explain why.
I’d like to spend the holidays with:
- Inosuke: Because he probably has never done that before and I think it would be nice
- Narumi: Because you need an otaku friend
- Nozaki: He’ll porbably make everyone act out weird scenarios for his manga and that would be super funny
What’s your opinion on snow? Do you like it? Do you not like it?
I love snow! When it first falls that is. We don’t get a lot of snow where I live in England. It snows everywhere else but hardly in my city and when it does snow, it’s not a lot and not super pleasant. The first day is great and I love it. Then it turns to this disgusting slush with icy layers underneath which are meant to make people fall over. Doesn’t help that I live on a hill. So yeah, I love snow but it is a pain as well.
Tell us about a fond memory from the holiday period.
Well my birthday’s in the holiday period and I absolutely love that since it’s so nice and festive outside. I’d say my fondest memory is that one time the first snow of the year was on my birthday. I love snow so that was a huge deal for me and it’s never happened since.
If you could collaborate with an artist at karaoke, what classic Christmas song would you sing and who would it be with?
Ooo I think I’d collaborate with Taylor Swift and the song would be All I Want for Christmas is You.
What are your plans this holiday period?
To finish my assignments for uni. You don’t get a real holiday period when uni decides it’s the season of assignments. Sad times.
Thank you Amelia for the questions! They were a lot of fun to answer!
- What was the highlight of 2019 for you?
- Have you set yourself any goals for next year?
- Which three fictional characters would you like to be stuck in a snowstorm with?
- Currently, what’s your favourite OP/ED?
- Do you prefer anime or manga?
- If you could be a fictional character for a day, who would you be and why?
- What’s your favourite time of year?