Hi Guys! I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Anime and Fanfiction! I really appreciate that. It’s nice to know people think my blog is neat. :’)
- Display the logo.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and share a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominated 7-10 bloggers.
- Ask them 7 questions.
Anime and Fanfiction’s Questions:
1. What animes will you be watching this 2020 and are most excited for?
I compiled a watch list which has a list of the anime I’ll be watching for this season. Aside from what’s on the list, I did check out Darwin’s Game but I won’t be watching anymore of it because I did not enjoy it at all.
I’m not sure what I’ll be watching throughout the year because that will depend on what comes out. For this season, I’d say I was most excited for Haikyu!
2. Is there a series you can watch or read over and over again and not get tired of it?
There are a few like that. I’ve rewatched Haikyu, Kimi no Todoke and FMAB a couple of times now. As for reading, well there are some novels that I have read a lot of times for uni or because I wanted and I don’t usually mind since they’re pretty good. Re-reading Dickens or Wilde is always a treat.
3. If your life was an anime, what type of genre would it be? (ex. Slice of life).
Probably slice of life since my life isn’t filled with drama or anything like that.
4. Do you have an underrated anime or manga you’d recommend to anyone?
I think I’ve mentioned it a couple of times now, but Mushishi. It’s an amazing anime and definitely worth a watch for anyone who likes slice of life, relaxing anime. It’s one of my favourites.
5. Who is your favourite side character in an anime/manga?
It’s hard to pick just one. I’ll pick from Haikyu since that’s the anime I’m most excited about right now and from there it would be Takeda sensei.
6. Is there a most hyped/popular anime that you can think of, that you enjoy? Would you recommend it?
Loads. I mean My Hero Academia and Attack on Titan are up there and I enjoy both and yes, I would recommend them because they are definitely worth the watch. I wouldn’t recommend something like One Piece, which whilst a good anime, is just too long to watch at this point. However, if people want to try watching all 900 and whatever episodes, I wouldn’t stop them.
7. What reviews are you most looking forward to writing this year?
Well, I’m getting back into writing episode reviews this year but using a different style. Rather than the old essay style I was using, I’m going to keep the ones for this year shorter and more in line with my first impressions posts so I’m quite excited to be writing episode reviews/impressions again.
- What’s your favourite genre of anime?
- Is there an anime you wish you had watched last year but didn’t get the chance to?
- If you could have any pet from an anime, what pet would you pick?
- Do you prefer watching anime weekly as it comes out or binge watching it once it has finished airing?
- What anime from this season surprised you in its first episode?
- Is there an anime you were looking forward to this season which left you underwhelmed after the first episode?
- Is there an anime character that you feel is similar to you? If so, who?