Hi guys! Keni nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thanks for the nomination! 🙂
- Put the award logo image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominee any 5 question of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
- Share 2 link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me:
- My favourite classic novelist is Dickens.
- Though I don’t really enjoy a lot of sweet food, I do love chocolate fudge cake.
- For my birthday last year, I was gifted Bellatrix’s wand because she’s my favourite character and I’m a Slytherin.
1. How did you start blogging?
My friend actually gave me the idea of starting my blog but it was primarily because I wanted to be able to share my thoughts about anime. Nobody around me really watches anime and the one person that does, well, we don’t always watch or like the same things so it can be difficult. So yeah, I started blogging as an outlet to share my thoughts about anime.
2. If you could kill off one character from Clannad… Who would it be and why?
This is a hard question!! I watched it ages ago and don’t really remember season one at all so I don’t remember any of the characters except for the main couple and Ushio so whoever I pick will be based on a very hazy memory.
I think I’ll go with
Ryou Kyou (thanks Yomu for correcting me!!) Fujubayashi since, if my memory served me right, I found her slightly annoying. Like I said I honestly don’t remember the anime all that well so forgive me Ryou Kyou if I’m completely wrong!
3. Are you a DOG or CAT person? You CANT BE BOTH!!!
Though I do really love dogs, when it comes down to it, I’d say I’m a cat person.
4. Is there an anime you hate that is considered OVERRATED by the anime community? If so, what is it and why do you hate it?
That is considered overrated? I don’t think there is one since the one’s I dislike/hate are usually mediocre or loved but I wouldn’t say they’re overrated.
5. Will you ever stop watching anime? Why or why not?
I think there will reach a point where I do take a break from anime but I think I will return to it because that’s how I’ve always watched anime.
My Best Posts (keeping it to what came out this month):
- Who is your favourite anime villain?
- What type of posts do you enjoy reading the most?
- If you could get a witch/wizard to brew you one potion, what would it be?
- You are trapped in an elevator with three of the most annoying characters. Who are you trapped with?
- What is the worst song you’ve heard recently?