Hi guys! I was nominated for another mystery blogger award so I’m back with another award post. This time, Yahari Bento nominated me. Thank you!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three Things About Me:
- I have a phobia of balloons
- I like to jot ideas down for my blog in a book
- I have a fear of heights but I can do rollercoasters and the likes
Yahari Bento’s Questions:
1. The weirdest way to eat chocolate in your own life. Throw it in the air so it will fall into your mouth with the gravity of the earth or burn it like it’s something mellow before eat it or eat with spicy sauce.
I don’t think I’ve ever eaten chocolate in a weird way unless you count melting it and eating it over toffee and butter popcorn but I don’t think that’s really weird.
2. I want to know your style when you have some chocolate. Only chocolate or eat with crepe or icecream or chocolate ramen.
I do enjoy a bar of chocolate. That’s always good but I do enjoy eating chocolate cake and in croissant.
3. Do you believe in the chocolate asteroid or not? What will you do if it existed for real?
No I don’t and I don’t think I’d do anything if it existed.
4. If someone want to give you chocolate or rose, which one will you choose? I am the cruel person so I will let you choose just one option.
I’d choose chocolate any day because you can eat it so it’s a gift that can be used. I don’t really like receiving flowers as gifts.
5. The mysterious tale of the chocolate. Sometimes, I found the chocolate in front of me vanishes mysteriously. But I found the brown strain near my mouth. Why did this happen? Explain to me, Detective Choco!
Easy! You eat it without realising it. Sometimes when my little sister is engrossed in whatever she’s doing (usually watching something), she finishes her snacks without realising and then blames us for taking it.
My Best Posts (Picking two from this month):
- If there was an alien invasion what would you do?
- If, you had the company of two fictional characters during the invasion who would they be?
- If in said invasion, you could carry one weapon, what would that be?
- What do you imagine the invading aliens to look like?
- If you managed to get into a conversation with one of the more friendly aliens and wanted to introduce anime to them, what anime would pick for them?