Hi guys! It’s another award post! This time Lynn nominated me for the mystery blogger award! Thank you for the nomination! 🙂
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts About Me:
- I chose my blog name because Keiko has the closest meaning to my real name when written using the kanji for respectful child
- I didn’t last a week in my first part time job. It was a terrible job and seemed kind of fishy so I handed in my notice and waved goodbye
- I prefer winter over summer
1. What weird thing do you have nostalgia for?
Ooo I don’t know. I guess it would have to be my flu medicine I used to take when I was little. I loved the taste of it! Shame I can’t take it anymore!
2. How good are you at drawing? (An example would be amazing.)
I’m not terrible at drawing but I’m not great at it either. I drew the little icon for this blog which is the same as the icon on my twitter.
3. What recent trend are you totally on board with?
Oh dear. I sound like a right granny but I don’t even know of the recent trends let alone keep up with them!
4. What are you hilariously bad at?
Riding a bicycle. I can’t do it to save my life.
5. If you were so wealthy you didn’t need to work, what would you do with your time?
Read books and watch anime no doubt! There’s no better way to pass time than that.
Best Posts from February:
- Five Favourite Romance Anime OP’s
- Episodic Impressions: ID:INVADED – ep 8 (Im enjoying reviewing this one and that’s the latest episode review I have for it)
- What are your favourite types of posts to write?
- Which anime has surprised you this season?
- If you had a mutation that could be anything, what would it be?
- If you had the ability to read people’s minds, what would you do?
- What is your worst fear?