- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Facts About Me:
- I have curly, frizzy hair
- I watch Eurovision every year
- I love Doctor Who
Anime and Fanfiction’s Questions:
If you could make any fictional character real who would it be and why? What would their relationship be with you? ( best friend, enemy, stranger, partner etc.).
Oooo there’s so many to choose from! Let’s go with Prince from Run with the Wind and make him by best friend since we’re both literature people and probably would get along.
If you could choose to have any power from an anime what would it be? (Examples, jojo stands, my hero academia quirks, etc.).
Hmmm if it’s any power, then I’d want to be able to turn my blood into a sword like Mirai from Beyond the Boundary.
Is there any blogger on here you’d like to get to know better and be friends with? If so, feel free to tag them and share your honest thoughts!
Oooo good question! Honestly, I’d love to get to know all the bloggers I follow because they put out such amazing content all the time and seem like great people.
What anime theme/opening/ending is one of your favourites right now? Is it because it’s catchy, fun or emotional for you and why? (Example easy breezy because it’s fun to dance to).
As of right now, it would be the opening to Haikyu season 4. It’s just an amazing opening!
Is there anything not animated yet that you’d like to be? It can be a manga that hasn’t been, a video game, a tv show, etc. Possibilities are endless.
I’d love to see some of the webtoons I read, animated. Like, SubZero or Sweet Home. Seriously though, someone needs to create a full Noblesse anime because that would be so amazing!
Animated Andy’s Questions:
What do you value the most about anime?
The fact that it helps me relax and chill after a stressful day.
When was the first time you talked about anime with someone in public?
Well, I’ve never really been shy about liking anime because I never thought it was weird. I think it would have been after I finished watching Vampire Knight and the next day, I was talking about to it to the person who introduced me to it in school.
Have you learned anything about Japanese culture through your viewing experiences? If so, what’s the most interesting piece of information you gathered?
I think I have. Hmm probably that Japan has a lot of festivals so there’s always something to celebrate. It’s such a simple thing but that’s coming from a person who celebrates, like, two festivals a year.
What’s your biggest irrational fear?
Probably my fear of balloons. It’s actually not the popping of balloons I’m scared of, it’s the thing itself. People often get it wrong and think I’m okay around them until they pop but that’s not the case and they just don’t quite understand that. If you ask me what about balloons scares me, I honestly can’t say.
Are you a decepticon?
I had to google what that was because I didn’t know that was a thing. Sorry I don’t watch Transformers (I hope google told me the right info!). Anyways, I’m not a decepticon but I guess there’s no way to prove that.
- You get pulled into an isekai anime, which anime are you pulled into?
- What character are you within this isekai (it can’t be a character that already exists)?
- What is your power within this isekai?
- Would you settle in one place or try and go on a journey in this isekai?
- Would you try and find a way out or embrace the new life?