Hi guys! It’s been some time since I did any tag/award posts. Anyways, whilst I was super stressed out at the end of last month, Yomu nominated me for the sunshine blogger award. Thanks for the nomination and I apologise for taking so long to get to it.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog so that other people can visit them.
- Answer the 11 questions put to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers of your choosing and provide them with a new set of 11 questions to answer.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display The Sunshine Blogger Award logo within your post or on your blog site.
If you had the ability to hear the voices of inanimate objects, which one would you find the most annoying to converse with?
Oooo probably the ground. Imagine how annoying that would be.
Would you rather have heat or cold resistance?
Do you prefer cookies or doughnuts?
That’s hard! I’m going with cookies.
What is the best time of year for tourists to visit in your home country?
Umm probably summer since the weather is usually nice and it doesn’t rain as much. Though all the touristy destinations do get super crowded in summer.
What was your first job?
So sales assistant was my first unpaid job because we had to do this thing from school and I chose to do mines in retail but my first official job was in a call centre and I quit after a week because the place was iffy.
What’s the next anime on your watch list?
Appare Ranman. I still need to watch the first episode and see what I make of it.
What anime high school is your favourite?
Oooo probably the one in Angel Beats
If I gave you 5 dollars, and you had to spend it, what would you spend it on?
What can you get in $5? That’s about £4 which isn’t much. I’d probably spend it on cheap food.
What anime superpower / magic / ability is your favourite?
Oh another difficult question! Let’s go with Todoroki’s half hot half cold quirk. I’ve been watching MHA again with my sister and he’s my favourite character so yeah.
What’s your preferred anime length?
I like 12/13 eps ones but I do enjoy the 24 ep ones as well. That being said, I do enjoy watching One Piece and have no problem watching really long anime. I don’t think I have much of a length preference. It just has to be entertaining throughout.
About that zombie apocalypse, it’s still coming. Which anime character do you think would make for a good zombie?
Gintoki. That’s the first character that came to mind and considering how he is good at playing anything given to him, I’m sure he would make for an awesome zombie that is the furthest thing from one.
- Takuto’s Anime Café
- Animated Observations
- If you could create your own anime, what would it be about?
- What is your current favourite way to pass time other than anime?
- What type of characters are your favourite in anime?
- What is your go to drink?
- Is there a genre of anime you have yet to try?
- What is your favourite dessert?
- What anime food do you really want to try?
- What was the last anime you watched?
- What’s your favourite song right now?
- Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime, even for a short time?
- Is there an anime that inspires you?